One of our longtime healthcare management companies is seeking physicians for both long- and short-term correctional locum tenens assignments at varying locations throughout Alabama. Permanent opportunities are also available.
Family Practice Physicians, Internal Medicine or General Surgery (5) Needed:
• ASAP ongoing, Monday – Friday
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Family Practice, Internal Medicine, General Practice
• 100% Outpatient
• Full specialty backup on hand
• Monday – Friday
• No weekends, no evenings, no holidays or call
• Light patient census; about 15-20 patients per day
• Manage both acute and chronic conditions
• Will perform sutures
• Leading provider of correctional healthcare services in the US.
• Brings together a wealth of expertise, the latest in methodology and technology, and economies of scale – all aimed toward providing the best-in-class service to state and local governments throughout the nation.
• Serve 14 state prison systems
• Extensive experience working with the National Commission on Correctional Health Care (NCCHC), the American Correctional Association (ACA) and multiple local and state organizations.
• Partnered with National Patient Safety Foundation (NPSF).
If this sounds like a fit, give us a call, so we may position you to secure this opportunity today.
866-267-4466, ext. 245
Job ID: TSLTOP091013AL
Rhino Medical Services is a contingent staffing firm offering permanent and locum tenens opportunities in Hospital Medicine, Family Practice, Anesthesiology and Behavioral Health. Contact us today!