• Family Practice Physician to join established clinic with 1 other doctor and 3 midlevels
• 40 hour work week
• Evaluate and treat patients within the privilege range granted by the PCHS Board, and within the scope of training, capabilities, and license criteria as a health care provider.
• Be a patient advocate.
• Coordinate health promotional activities.
• Provide patient follow-up as necessary for continuity of care.
• Coordinate care with other health care providers when referrals are necessary.
• Be familiar with and follow adopted community health center standards of care.
• Maintain accurate, complete, and timely documentation regarding patient contacts within (EMR) patient charts.
• Assess grant criteria and incorporate into the patient encounter.
• Apply computer techniques to support EMR patient record entries.
• Understands and supports the concept of the Patient Centered Medical Home and Meaningful Use including compliance with documentation requirements.
• Complete charting of all visits within 3 work-days of service provided.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Comprehensive community health center offering medical, dental and behavioral health services.
• Part of a large non-profit, community led organization with over 140 sites across Alaska.
• Enjoy boardwalks, river fishing, camping, canoeing, wildlife viewing, bike trails, and hiking during the summer.
• Winter time world-class ski trails, snow machining, snow shoeing, and ice skating at an Olympic-size hockey rink.
• Home to many other types of wildlife, including moose, bears, caribou, and migratory birds.
For more information, please contact:
866-267-4466, ext. 253
Rhino Medical Services is a contingent staffing firm offering permanent and locum tenens opportunities in Hospital Medicine, Family Practice, Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine Contact us today!
POSTING ID: FP-AKFT071114