• Permanent Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
• 2-3 week credentialing process
• Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health background
• Active Texas license required
• 1-2 day working interview required
• Provider will need to have good suturing skills, read x-rays and good computer skills as charting will be done during the patient encounter
• Occupational Health Clinic
• Hours are Mon-Fri 9a-6p
• No weekends or call
• Average 20-25 adult patients per day
• Patients will be injuries only, no illnesses.
• Provider will also do DOT Physicals, Drug Screens and Pre-Employment Physicals. Anything imbedded in the eye will be referred out.
• Splinting only, no casting
• Provider will also do a follow-up call to the patient’s employer for results of exam. Final result is to get the patient back to work at 100% versus under Workman’s Comp at 60%
• EMR system was developed by the clinic and is very user friendly
• Providers are eligible for a monthly bonus by simply providing good care, following protocol, positive clinical outcomes, etc.
• Health Benefits available at 60 days
• $500 for CME with up to 10 days off
• 1 week of PTO and 401K available
• Malpractice covered, as well as reimbursement for TX license, DEA, and DPS
• Group has over 40 Clinics across the state of Texas
• All Clinics are set up the same with a Physician, a Midlevel Provider, Physical Therapist, X-Ray Tech, Office Manager, and Medical Assistant
• Less than 45 minutes from Houston
• Bordered by a national forest and a large scenic lake
Rhino Medical Services is a contingent staffing firm offering permanent and locum tenens opportunities in Hospital Medicine, Family Practice, Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine Contact us today!
POSTING ID: NPPA-TXFT0601914