Permanent General Surgeon needed Southeast of Cincinnati!!
- Retiring physician averaged 400 endo cases and 200 general surgery cases over last two years in practice.
- 2 year contract also includes (renewal contracts will be wRVU production based):
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $17,500 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $17,500 year before taxes under age 50 and $24,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate. 10% of tail is covered for each year of service at SOMC.
- Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
- Non-compete: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause
Additional contracts / options:
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Community emergency response plan (CERP) pay for call explained by CFO
- Sign on Bonus – $50,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2 years)
- Surgical Procedure per year: 14,000 (9,000 are Same Day)
- Number of Operating Suites: 2 Open Heart; 1 Hybrid (for peripheral vascular and open cardiac cases); General Surgery Rooms; Orthopedic Rooms; Endo Suites with ERCP Room; and – 1 Cysto Suite located in the Endoscopy area
- Regular OR Hours: Elective surgery scheduled Monday Friday, 7:30 a.m. 3:30 p.m.
- Payor Mix: Insurance 31% Medicare 30% Medicaid 26%
- Self-Pay 7% Others 6%
– Call 866-267-4466 for more information. Submit your CV to 800-850-2005 or HireMe@RhinoMedical.com