Rhino Medical Services has partnered with a local Hospital in Maine in search for a locums Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
This client is needing a full-time APP immediately.
Opportunity: Join a dedicated hospital highly focused on your success. We are working directly with a family oriented multifaceted health care organization committed to coordinating and providing a continuum of health care services to all patients. They take great pride in providing compassionate and competent services to everyone.
- Full time
- Responsibilities include Primary Care
- Certifications required are CPR
- 1 to 2 years’ Experience Preferred
- Requires FNP/PA Licensure Certification
- Earned Time Benefit. Earned time may be used by Provider for vacation, holidays, or sick leave, and the six (6) major holidays observed
- Will pay Provider’s necessary licensing with the Board of Nursing or Board of Medicine and DEA fees in Maine for the duration of this Agreement.
- Sign on bonus.
- Will assist with continuing medical education and will provide financial assistance with expenses associated with continuing medical education. (Amount of days and assistance determined upon contract)
- Student Loan Repayment Programs available.
- Hospital housing (if available) may be provided free of charge for 3 months.
- Financial assistance for professional dues and subscriptions.
- Will provide professional liability insurance coverage.
- Health benefits
- Voluntary, tax-free Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan is available for Provider through payroll deductions.
- Will provide and pay for 100% short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance based on current policies.