Rhino Medical Services has partnered with a multi-specialty health group in North Carolina in search for a permanent OBGYN Physician. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
OBGYN needed in North Carolina.
Opportunity: Permanent, full-time position available in North Carolina.
- Schedule is one day per week surgery, the rest in outpatient clinic, and 4 hours of designated administrative time per week
- 25-35 patients per provider per day in the outpatient clinic
- The mix of patients (OB vs GYN) fluctuates based on demand/referrals
- 2018 - 165 active pregnancies
- Large number of GYN referrals
- Delivery count is approximately 20-25 per month
- Call will most likely be 1:2 weekdays and 1:3 weekends - there is a contracted OB/GYN who covers one weekend per month
- Staff: RNs/LPNs in the office, RN Case Manager, 1-2 sonographers, RN Clinical Practice Manager and , front desk staff, billing staff, and BCCCP Coordinator
- Board certification and BLS required; ACLS and NRP preferred
- Great Salary with Benefits
- Relocation available
- Facility does not have DaVinci
- Clinic EMR - eClinicalWorks (eCW)
- Hospital EMR - Meditech (experience with one or both is a plus, but not required)
- Prefer 5-year contracts but will consider 3 or 4 years
- As an FQHC with a Medical HPSA score of 22, our medical provider positions qualify for the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program, S2S, and Scholars for 2019 application cycle